THE PURSER FAMILY

It is nice growing up with brothers - someone to lean on, someone to count on....someone to tell on!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tomorrow is the DAY!

No turning back now! I don't know why I am so nervous this time around. We are ready for him though. Tomorrow, around 5:30 p.m., we will be a family of 5!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wahoo!!! We love you baby...and Becky too! I'll be praying for you both and thinking about you! Wish I could be there, but I won't be selfish, and I'll stay home with my nasty sicko self and keep you guys healthy. Yay Baby! I'm so happy for you. June 14th is a good Birthday day too! I like even numbers. Let me know when you give the little guy a name. Love you!!!

Becca Jane said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to hear the name! Hope it all goes smoothly, love you guys!

Suzy said...

Holy Crap, those 5 weeks went way too fast! I have a blanket I made for you that you will get someday! I hope it all went well.

Smith Family said...

HURRAY!

Congrats on your beautiful boy! He is super cute and looks just like a purser! Can't wait to hold him!