THE PURSER FAMILY

It is nice growing up with brothers - someone to lean on, someone to count on....someone to tell on!

Monday, April 19, 2010

This is for you Gramma Purser!

We know both you and Grampa would have been there if the play would have been on Friday!! We love and miss you!

The Wizard of OZ
Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kade did an awesome job! He had two parts and a solo as the Wizard. He didn't seem nervous at all. I asked him why he didn't smile very much. He reminded me that the Wizard is a "humbug" and never smiles. Their class was the only 1st Grade class to do a play. I am so grateful Kade had Mrs. Jarman who was SO willing to work with these little 1st Graders and build up their confidence. I know Kade will never forget it. I still remember my 1st Grade play.

Great job Kade!!

The Wizard
Mrs. Jarman and Kade
Lion, Scarecrow, Dorothy, and Tin Man
"You can't have what you want, until you kill the Wicked Witch of the West!"

I will add the videos soon.....

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yes. I am definately needing a video. I was so excited to see that you had a post about his play. I wish I could've come. His costume was perfect. Good call with the vest!! Yay Kade!

Donalene said...

What a great looking Wizard!! I could hardly tell it was you! Gramma and Grampa are so proud of you! We sure wish we could have been there and can hardly wait to see your video! We love you, Kade!

Doug and Mallena said...

CUTE!!!!!! That is one awesome teacher to put on a play! Was it all the first graders doing it, or just Kade's class? He looks awesome as the wizard!