THE PURSER FAMILY

It is nice growing up with brothers - someone to lean on, someone to count on....someone to tell on!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Little Man


Owen Burke
June 14, 2010
6:04 p.m.
7 lbs. 11 ozs.
19 inches long

I can't get enough of him! We are so grateful for his safe arrival and the help we had from both grandmas these past two weeks. Kade and Cole have been the best helpers.







After 3 days, we finally gave him his name!



Our little teddy bear!

6 comments:

Becca Jane said...

LOVE the name!!!! He's absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to meet him! Congrats to your family!

Smith Family said...

He is so cute!

Wow, he really looks like your kid!

He is adorable!!!!

So cute!

I can't wait to see him!

Suzy said...

He is so stinkin cute! Congrats! And I too love the name.

Marusiak said...

Congratulations Becky and Mark! He is so adorable!

aellis said...

Congrats!!! He fits right in! He is so adorable!

Doug and Mallena said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I was just thinking the other day you were probably due. Oops! I didn't realize you had already had him. Sorry I've been an inactive friend lately. :) I'm glad everything went well and that Owen is finally here. In that top picture you didn't even look like you were pregnant. What's your secret! I'll try to do better with staying in touch from now on. You're kids are getting so big and cuter by the year.