I have two Halloween jack-o-lanterns still full of candy. What about your house? To this day, Halloween for my kids is collecting the candy and treats from neighbors but they don't eat it. After a night of walking in their costumes around the neighborhood, they come home and dump out all of their candy. Kade will sit and count all of the chocolates so he can trade. Cole will admire how many treats he got, but it NEVER gets eaten! I remember getting pillow cases full. I would separate all of my candy into shoe boxes and store them under my bed. Kade and Cole just don't ask for candy. Owen, on the other hand, his second or third word was "treat." No cavities in my house yet...
Halloween was the perfect night! The weather couldn't have been better. We rode the spooky Halloween train in Lindon before trick-or-treating with the Davis's. No lines and not too scary before it got dark. The boys had a blast in their costumes!
Here are a "few" pics...BEWARE!

Kade did his pumpkin all by himself this year.
He had a lot of patience to cut out all of those teeth!



A ninja, a policeman and an owl!


Owen and Dawson!



The mummy was caught!

2 comments:
I LOVED the owl!! It feels weird that I didn't see your kids on Halloween. They looked so stinkin' cute! Good job getting your post done. Mine will be up in 2-3 months!!
Wow. Aren't you lucky! My kids had most of their candy gone within 24 hours. Lots of cavities here! Oh, and hyper children!
Post a Comment