THE PURSER FAMILY

It is nice growing up with brothers - someone to lean on, someone to count on....someone to tell on!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's great to be 8!

Kade was baptized on June 4th. Although the water was freezing cold, he was ready. We are so proud of you, Kade, for making the choice to be baptized! Later that day, Kade, Cole, and Mark were bringing stuff in from the garage after our lunch at the park. Cole admires Kade. Following behind, Cole asks him, "Kade, do you have the Holy Ghost with you right now?" Kade simply answered, "Yes I do and so does Dad." I am so grateful for my family. I am grateful for my boys. Everyday I wonder how I got to be so lucky!

A little blast from the past....

Mark ~ Baptized June 22, 1987

Becky ~ Baptized January 30, 1988

After the baptism, we had Kade's most favorite lunch at the park...ribs, corn on the cob, strawberries, and watermelon. He loved every bit of it! Most of all, he loved being with his cousins on his special day!

Now a real smile Kade!


And, course a little football...


No comments: