A last minute trip to Idaho was succesful. The boys went ice fishing yesterday with Mark's dad and met Tony and his daughter at Henry's Lake in Island Park. Tony is another Ivory agent. We drove up Monday night and came home last night. It was a beautiful day with no wind and Mark said the weather couldn't have been more perfect. They brought back eight fish and had to turn the rest back. Wish I could have been there for all the excitement as each fish was caught. I hung out with the girls and Owen and Braden played after Braden was done with preschool. At least we knew we were warm and safe. Thanks for all your picture taking skills Mark!!
Making the holes. Which one is going to be the jackpot?
Cole catching a big one!
The boys and their smelly fish.
Their set-up on the lake with ice 10 inches thick.
Grandpa and the boys. Kade, Alex, and Cole.
Cole reeling one in...
Oh yeah!!
The last one of the day.
Lining up the fish.
The Tetons in a distance.
Boys out cold on our late drive home.
1 comment:
looks like they had a blast!!! Super cute boys! 10 inches of ice...wow! I think I would still be scared to walk on the lake.
Post a Comment