THE PURSER FAMILY

It is nice growing up with brothers - someone to lean on, someone to count on....someone to tell on!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Spud Day

On Friday we drove up to Idaho for Purser Family pictures.  Glad we got them done and glad they are over.  Owen got stung by a bee during the middle.  I was so grateful he was super tough and we could finish out our pics.  What a trooper!  Can't wait to see them.  While we were there, it was Spud Day in Shelley.  Mark and I have been married for 12 years this year, but this was my first experience witnessing the "Spud Tug."  This is a tug of war over a pit of mashed potatoes.  The pit is filled with a cement truck of instant potatoes churning inside.  So nasty yet a tradition that has been going for 20 years.


Waiting in the bleachers with cousins Braden and Megan.  
Glad we got to see them.










Kade also learned how to operate the four wheeler all by himself.  
Thanks grandma for teaching him!





Owen got a speedy ride with grandpa.


Cole loved helping dad and grandpa with the second green house grandpa has been working on.  He was the tool getter.


I love my boys!

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

those potatoes look nasty, but at the same time delicious ;)! I can't wait to see those family pictures as well! We miss you guys!