THE PURSER FAMILY

It is nice growing up with brothers - someone to lean on, someone to count on....someone to tell on!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day of School 2013

Ahhhh!!  This is always such a hard day realizing my boys are growing up!  They were so ready to go back to school.  I am glad they have the desire to learn.  It always makes things a little easier for me knowing they love going to school.  Kade and Cole were excited to meet there teachers yesterday and excited to see their friends while they were lining up this morning.  I am so lucky we got the teachers we wanted.  It's going to be a great year!

Kade-5th Grade
Teacher is Mrs. Coyle


Cole-2nd Grade
Teacher is Mrs. Clouse


Brothers!  It will be just Owen and I at home.  
He is going to miss them!



Hooray!!


2 thumbs up!!


Lindon Elementary 2013-2014




Off they go to line up.


 Cole and his friend Marc.


Kade and Tanner.  They are the 2 extremes of 5th grade.  
Best buds forever!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

It's sadder that we thought it was going to be, I think. We thought life would be so easy when they went to school, but no, it's just lonely. We just love our babies! Great pictures!! I especially love the monkey jammies :)

Smith Family said...

What you miss them? ;) no I think I will be a wreck when Joshua goes to school. I can barely handle preschool. 😰😰