THE PURSER FAMILY

It is nice growing up with brothers - someone to lean on, someone to count on....someone to tell on!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Seven Peaks

My boys got "Peak" reading passes for Seven Peaks at school.  I decided not to buy the Pass of all Passes because I didn't feel like I used them all that much last year.  Today was a completely different experience at Seven Peaks.  Owen sat on my lap for the big rides and floated on his own in the lazy river.  He finally figured out how to control himself.  Hallelujah!  For some reason, they won't let you take any kind of floatation devise in the park except a life jacket.  We met my sisters, my mom, and cousins for a fun day.  Sorry Cole Marker...I think you were busy playing in the wave pool during most of my picture taking.  You were there though!









No comments: