I got a picture of both of them opening one of their Santa presents! Kade's was a watch and Cole's was a pirate game (of course). They were stoked! We were just home this year. It was so relaxing and fun to do our own family thing Christmas Eve. We made cinnamon rolls, watched The Christmas Carol, and opened our family gifts to each other. After reading Luke 2, the kids were in bed at 9:20! Yes!! They slept until 7:30. Not bad. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year in a few days!!!
***********
When Owen watches the boys, he takes it all in. Hopefully he is learning how to be a good boy! This is what he will do lately while he watches. Check out his hands!
2 comments:
SO FUN!!!!
What fun faces! I loved that Joshua actually showed emotion this year and wasn't afraid to rip the paper on his presents.
Kids are so much fun! Especially cute boys!
Those are GREAT pictures!!! I wish I was fast enough to catch moments like those. :)
Post a Comment