THE PURSER FAMILY

It is nice growing up with brothers - someone to lean on, someone to count on....someone to tell on!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Purser Baby #3 is a BOY!

Here is the proof...


The little man will fit right in! I was awake half the night very anxious to find out. Mark thought for sure it was a girl. I didn't want to keep my hopes up, but thought I should have a girl because I really wanted one. Kade and Cole are both excited to be BIG brothers to their little brother. The more I think about him, the more attached I feel!

Fortune cookies don't work for me! HaHa

8 comments:

Becca Jane said...

He's going to be so adorable and handsome! Can't wait to meet him!!

pursers said...

So exciting!! I was sure hoping for a girl, and it would of been great! Someone higher up wanted you to have another boy!! It will be awesome though and just think you guys already have all the boy stuff!! Congrats to you all! :)

aellis said...

Congrats! You must be good with raising boys.. that is why they keep coming! (Maybe that fortune cookie means that you will have a fourth child that is a girl.....haha)

Smith Family said...

BEcky! I'm so excited for you! I probably won't have a girl either so maybe we can just spoil ourselves? But boys are so fun! I love my little boy and can't wait for a brother for him. Sorry I didn't call you back but the 3G network was done. They are having problems up here and I couldn't make outgoing calls...weird.

Thanks for letting me know!

Suzy said...

I thought you ahd this all planned out! A boy! Oh well. Guess you'll have to have another one later to get that little girl! Congratulations!

Knight Bliss said...

Congrats! I think I am going to be in for all girls, quite the opposite from you. Your family is so cute, and hey you know what to do with boys right? Girls are fun but expensive. Anyways your family is addorable, best wishes.

Jessica said...

That is some boy!!! I can already picture what he looks like, now I just have to wait to hold him. You are such a great mom! Cole is going to be so cute being a big brother, and Kade will be so much help!

Marusiak said...

Wow, congrats, Becky! 3 boys! That's so exciting!