It is nice growing up with brothers - someone to lean on, someone to count on....someone to tell on!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thanksgiving Turkeys
I am so grateful for this time of year to remember everything I am thankful for. Besides all the glorious food and desserts, it is always fun being with those I love!
And hello again! Sorry I've been with and without the internet for a while. I think you told me you had a blog a while ago but I forgot! I found it again on my blog stats page and am now going to officially link to yours so I can help my poor memory never forget again!
2 comments:
Super cute turkeys my friend!
And hello again! Sorry I've been with and without the internet for a while. I think you told me you had a blog a while ago but I forgot! I found it again on my blog stats page and am now going to officially link to yours so I can help my poor memory never forget again!
Cute turkeys!
Post a Comment