It is nice growing up with brothers - someone to lean on, someone to count on....someone to tell on!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
My Artist
My favorite thing to do when Kade gets home from school is go through his backpack with him. He gets very excited to show me how hard he works. Today he brought home this picture.....
I love to watch the stick people transform into an actual cute person. Kade said he was told to use a lot of "detail." I was very proud! (Part of the tree got cut off during the scan)
3 comments:
That is so fun. Austin only draws trucks and things I can't tell what they are. 2 DAYS!
GREAT PICTURE KADE! I can see how much time you must have put into your picture. I love it!
Love it! What an artist! Come up to visit soon ok. I can't wait for Joshua to start drawing!
Post a Comment